Thursday, April 12, 2012

District 5- They have the POWER!!!

So, is it just me, or are these 'District Mayor Competitions' getting a bit repetitive? Anyway, to become (blah, blah, blah) Mayor of (super ultra mega boring) District 5, the (yawn) power district, just answer this (la la la la I'm not listening!) question: IF THERE WAS NO ELECTRICITY IN THE WHOLE WORLD, WHAT WOULD YOU MISS THE MOST? Leave your answer as a comment, and follow me on instagram! I'm @tea___bag
That's 3 underscores between 'tea' and 'bag'! and here's a tip for if your commenting: Choose the 'name/URL' setting, but if you don't have a URL, you can leave that section blank.


2 comments:

  1. I would miss my iPod the most...I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wud miss electric lights and internet

    ReplyDelete

Say what you like, so long as it's not (a) stupid, (b) annoying, (c) rude, because if it's rude, the spam filter deletes it. So type away.